1. Adjust oven rack to the lowest position and heat the oven to 450.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
3. Toss the mushrooms with the oil and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
4. Arrange the mushrooms in a single layer on the pan.
5. Roast until the released juices have nearly evaporated and the mushroom surfaces facing the pan are browned, 12-15 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and turn the mushrooms.
7. Return the pan to the oven and continue to roast until the mushroom liquid has completely evaporated and the mushrooms are brown all over, 5-10 minutes longer.
Cook your noodles according to the package.
3/4 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight or boiled for 8 minutes in just enough water to cover it) 1 3/4 cup nondairy milk 1/4 cup olive oil 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon black pepper pinch-1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Drain and rinse cashews.
2. Add cashews and the milk to a blender and blend until it’s smooth (may take up to 5 minutes, depending on your blender).
3. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again.
4. Pour the sauce into a saucepan, turn heat up to medium and whisk until the sauce thickens.
5. Once it thickens, remove it from the heat.
Combine sauce and noodles and plate them. Top with roasted mushrooms and garnish with parsley.
Use fresh ingredients if possible. Make it taste even better.