Chicken Rice Noodle
ææã»èª¿å³æ (2 äººå)
- 100 G BEAN SPROUTS 500 G CHICKEN LEGS 1 TBSP CHINESE RICE WINE 1 TBSP GINGER PUREEBUY HANDFULL CORIANDER LEAVES 2 TBSP LIGHT SOYA SAUCE 1 ONION, PEELED AND KEEP WHOLE 1 RED CHILLI, SLICED 300 G RICE STICKSTO TASTE SALT 3 SPRING ONION 2 L WATER TO TASTE WHITE PEPPER
- 1. Put the chicken, spring onion, onion, ginger and Chinese rice wine in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the water and slowly bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove the chicken and rest for 15 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Cut the meat away from the bones and return the bones to the stock and continue to simmer for a further 30 â 45 minutes. Shred or slice the meat, removing the skin and any small bones, set aside.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and discard all the solid ingredients. Cool the stock and strain over another clean big saucepan lined with muslin. Add the light soya sauce and season with salt and ground white pepper. Set aside and keep warm
- 4. Fill a large saucepan with plenty of water and bring to the boil, add the rice sticks and cook for 2-3 minutes until al dente. Divide equal portion into individual bowls.
5. Using the same saucepan of water, blanch the bean sprouts for about 20 seconds and drain. Divide into the bowls of noodles. Add the shredded chicken.
6. Meanwhile, bring the chicken stock to a vigorous boil. Ladle the stock into the bowls, topped with coriander leaves, spring onions and red chilli.