- FOR THE MASS
1 cup of warm milk (250 ml) (105 Â° -115 Â° F) (40 Â° -46 Â° C)
2 teaspoons of granulated yeast (7 grams)
1/2 cup of sugar (100 grs)
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon salt
4 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour without
2 tablespoons soft butter
1 cup of brown sugar (200 grs)
3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
In a small bowl mix the yeast with the milk, let it rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in the mixer or in a large bowl, mix the eggs, melted butter, sugar and salt. Then add the yeast mixture.
- Also add the flour little by little, cup by cup.
Combine until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Knead for about 5 minutes at least. You can add a little flour if necessary.
Form a ball and place the dough in a bowl drizzled with oil, cover and let it rest for 1 hour or until it doubles in volume.
- Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon, leave in a bowl.
Once the dough is ready, stretch it out and leave it in a rectangular shape (40 cm x 30 cm app)
- Brush butter on top. Then spread the brown sugar mixture with cinnamon.
Roll the dough very carefully. Then cut 12 servings
- Place it on a tray covered with parchment paper.
Let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Â° F (180 Â° C)
Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting by beating the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla essence.
Spoon a little on each cinnamon roll once they are done.