sponge cake with berries
- 200 grams of flour
100 grams of sugar
100 grams of butter
1 sachet of raising agent
1 lemon (juice)
- HOW TO MAKE BISCUIT WITH FOREST FRUITS
The first recommendation is to remove all the ingredients an hour before so that they are at room temperature. When you start to prepare the cake, weigh them all so that you only have to incorporate them.
- Turn on the oven and put it to preheat to 180Âº.
- If you have not been able to get the butter out before, you cut it into cubes and put it in the microwave for a few minutes in defrosting mode.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar. To do this, we are going to put the sugar in a container and we are going to add the eggs one by one, while beating with the electric or manual stirrers until it is completely mixed and bleached.
- Next, add the softened butter and continue to beat until it is completely incorporated. Add the lemon juice and mix.
- In another container, add the sifted flour together with the raising agent. Incorporate this mixture in three batches to the previous dough but always using a spatula instead of rods. This way we will make sure to carry out enveloping movements and
- that the dough is not too lumpy.
- Flour a mold or use greaseproof paper. In the first case, grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour, give the mold light blows so that everything is left with a very thin layer and dump all the excess flour into the trash. In the second
- case, you can put a little butter on the corners and fix the greaseproof paper in the mold.
- Add the dough little by little to be able to incorporate some berries at different heights and different positions (you can skip this step and include only fresh fruit). Place the mold on a rack in the oven and put it in for 35 or 40 minutes.
- Punctured before taking it out in the center and checking that it is completely dry
- Optionally, you can prepare a glaze with a little water and icing sugar, stirring it well with a teaspoon in a glass and then water on top.