Natto Japanese style pastaðç´è±åé¢¨ï¾ï¾ï½½ï¾
ææã»èª¿å³æ (1 äººå)
- lotus root è®æ ¹
- garilc ã«ãã«ã
- White leek or Green onion è±
- butter ãã¿ã¼
- soy sauce or noodle sause éººã¤ã
- natto ç´è±
- egg åµ
- spaghetti ãã¹ã¿
- soaked in vinegar water with thin slices lotus root.
Prepare Chopped garlic&leek or green onion sliced.
- drained well of lotus root.
In a pan, saute the oil, salt&pepper,â lotus root ,garlic ,leek at medium/low heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti as directed on the package.
When the spaghetti is ready, add two tablespoons of the water from the spaghetti into the â¡.
Add butter and soy sauce(noodle sauce)mixture to taste.
- Drain the pasta, mix with â¢
Serve spaghetti in heated plates, add natto&egg on top.
- If you like, Mix in addition to the egg white natto,Place the egg yolk only
garnish the spaghetti with chopped green onions or green herbs like chives/parsley.